Matching: In the space provided at the left, indicate the correct letter or letters that match each description.
1. This kind of typeface does not have a small line at the end of each character stroke.
2. This term refers to a particular typeface in a specific style and size.
3. This is a set of characters with a common design and shape.
4. This term refers to text that is lowered slightly below the regular line of text.
5. With this type of measurement, the higher the number, the larger the characters.
6. These are examples of different typefaces.
7. This term refers to text that is raised slightly above the regular line of text.
Completion: In the space provided at the right, indicate the correct term, symbol, or command.
1. Change the font of selected text with this button on the Formatting toolbar.
2. This is the shortcut command to bold text.
3. This is the shortcut command to underline text.
4. Click this button on the Standard toolbar to turn on the display of nonprinting characters.
5. This keyboard command removes all character formatting from selected text.
6. Turn on kerning at the Font dialog box with this tab selected.
7. Add animation effects to text with options at the Font dialog box with this tab selected.
8. In the space provided below, list the steps you would complete to insert the symbol ê into a document.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.