Completion: In the space provided at the right, indicate the correct term, symbol, or command.
1. Display the Spelling and Grammar dialog box by clicking the Spelling and Grammar button on this toolbar.
2. Click this button at the Grammar and Spelling dialog box to skip the current misspelled word.
3. Click this button at the Spelling and Grammar dialog box if you want to correct the current word and the same word in other locations in the document.
4. Click this button at the Spelling and Grammar dialog box and the Office Assistant displays information about the grammar rule.
5. Use this feature to find synonyms for a word.
6. To display the AutoCorrect dialog box with the AutoCorrect tab selected, click this option on the Menu bar and then click AutoCorrect Options.
7. Click this option from the Edit drop-down menu to display the Find and Replace dialog box with the Replace tab selected.
8. If you want to replace every occurrence of what you are searching for in a document, click this button at the Find and Replace dialog box.
9. Click this button at the Find and Replace dialog box if you do not want to replace an occurrence with the replace text.
10. Click this option at the Find and Replace dialog box if you are searching for a word and all of its forms.
11. In the space provided below, write the steps you would complete to find all ccurrences of the word remove and all of its word forms and replace it with delete and all of its word forms.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.