Completion: In the space provided at the right, indicate the correct term, command, or number.
1. A new folder can be created with this button at the Open or Save As dialog box.
2. To select documents at the Open dialog box that are not adjacent using the mouse, hold down this key while clicking the desired documents.
3. A document can be copied to another folder without opening the document using the Copy option and this option from the Open dialog box shortcut menu.
4. To close all open documents at once, hold down this key, click File, and then click Close All.
5. When a document or selected documents are deleted from the hard drive, the documents are sent to this bin.
6. Save a document in a different format with this option at the Save As dialog box.
7. This toolbar displays the current number of words in the document.
8. When specifying a range of pages to be printed, this character indicates and.
9. When specifying a range of pages to be printed, this character indicates through.
10. To print pages 1 through 4 in a document, type this in the Pages option box at the Print dialog box.
11. Type this in the Pages option box at the Print dialog box to print pages 2, 4, and 6 through 12.
12. If you open the Envelopes and Labels dialog box in a document containing a name and address, the name and address are automatically inserted in this section of the dialog box.
13. Include this bar code on an envelope to speed mail sorting, increase the accuracy of delivery, and reduce postage costs.
14. The letters FIM in FIM-A courtesy reply mail stand for this.
15. The Properties dialog box with this tab selected contains text boxes such as Title, Subject, Author, Company, Category, Keywords, and Comments.
16. In the space provided, list the steps you would complete to create a folder named Finances.
17. In the space provided, list the steps you would complete to open several consecutive documents at one time.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.