1. Press this button on the keyboard if you want to permanently delete selected text.
2. Click this button on the Standard toolbar to insert text currently located in the Clipboard at the location of the insertion point.
3. To copy selected text with the mouse, hold down this key while dragging selected text.
4. Use this Office feature to collect up to 24 items and then paste the items in various locations in a document.
5. Use options at this dialog box to specify the format for pasted text or data.
6. To insert a document into another document, click File from this drop-down menu.
7. To close all open documents at the same time, hold down this key, click File, and then click Close All.
8. To remove a split line from a document, click Remove Split from this drop-down menu.
9. Click this option from the Window drop-down menu to arrange all open documents.
10. Expand the active document to fill the document screen by clicking this button located at the right side of the Title bar.
11. Click this button to reduce a document.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.