Completion: In the space provided, indicate the correct term, command, or number needed to complete the sentence.
1. After clicking View and then Header and Footer, the insertion point is automatically positioned in the pane.
2. To display the footer pane, click the button on the Header and Footer toolbar.
3. Headers/footers can be created for different pages in a document, and they can also be created for different in a document.
4. If the header you wish to edit is not visible in the header/footer pane, click the button or the button on the Header and Footer toolbar.
5. Click the button on the Standard toolbar to see how headers/footers will look on the page when printed.
6. Create footers on odd and even pages at the dialog box.
7. Page numbers do not display in the view.
8. Delete page numbers in a document by first displaying the .
9. Display the Page Numbers dialog box by clicking and then Page Numbers.
10. Change the beginning page number with the option at the Page Number Format dialog box.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.