Completion: In the space provided, indicate the correct term, command, or number.
1. Display the predesigned styles based on the default template document by clicking the button on the Formatting toolbar.
2. Clear all character and paragraph formatting from selected text by clicking the down-pointing arrow at the right side of the Style button and then clicking the option.
3. In Outline view, the toolbar displays below the Formatting toolbar.
4. The heading style applies 14-point Arial bold italic formatting to text.
5. The symbol appears in the selection bar at the left side of the screen and indicates that subtext appears below the heading.
6. The heading style applies 16-point Arial bold formatting to text.
7. Click the button on the Outlining toolbar and then choose a specific level to display all headings through the level chosen.
8. Click the Outlining toolbar button to make text in the first heading level below the currently selected heading appear.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.