Completion: In the space provided, indicate the correct term, command, or number.
1. Display the predesigned styles based on the default template document by clicking the ________________________________________ button on the Formatting toolbar.
2. Clear all character and paragraph formatting from selected text by clicking the down-pointing arrow at the right side of the Style button and then clicking the ________________________________________ option.
3. In Outline view, the ________________________________________ toolbar displays below the Formatting toolbar.
4. The ________________________________________ heading style applies 14-point Arial bold italic formatting to text.
5. The ________________________________________ symbol appears in the selection bar at the left side of the screen and indicates that subtext appears below the heading.
6. The ________________________________________ heading style applies 16-point Arial bold formatting to text.
7. Click the ________________________________________ button on the Outlining toolbar and then choose a specific level to display all headings through the level chosen.
8. Click the ________________________________________ Outlining toolbar button to make text in the first heading level below the currently selected heading appear.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.
|© 2018 EMC Corporation. All rights reserved.|