Completion: In the space provided at the right, indicate the correct term, command, or number.
1. To create a chart, select a table, click Insert, point to this option, and then click Chart.
2. This is the horizontal axis that runs along the bottom of a chart.
3. Click this button on the Graph Standard toolbar to turn off the display of the datasheet.
4. Change the size of a selected chart by dragging these.
5. If you double-click the title of a chart, this dialog box displays.
6. If you double-click the legend of a chart, this dialog box displays.
7. Use this type of chart to show proportions and relationships of parts to the whole.
8. Use this type of chart to show variations between components but not in relationship to the whole.
9. Click the Insert Diagram or Organization Chart button on the Drawing toolbar and this dialog box displays.
10. List the steps you would complete to create a default chart with data in a table.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.