Completion: In the space provided at the right, indicate the correct term, command, or number.
1. The Border button is located on this toolbar.
2. Click this option on the Menu bar and then click Borders and Shading to display the Borders and Shading dialog box.
3. Click this button, located in the Setting section of the Borders and Shading dialog box, to add a border to paragraphs that has a three-dimensional look.
4. A diagram that displays how the border will appear in the document displays in this section of the Borders and Shading dialog box.
5. Click this tab at the Borders and Shading dialog box to display options for adding a page border to a document.
6. Use the sizing handles positioned at this location in a selected image to change both the width and height at the same time.
7. Use buttons on this toolbar to customize an image.
8. Before moving an image, you must first choose this type of option.
9. With buttons on this toolbar you can draw a variety of objects.
10. To draw a square, click the Rectangle button, and then hold down this key on the keyboard when drawing the square.
11. This view displays a page as it will appear when published to the Web or an intranet.
12. This button contains a variety of predesigned shapes you can use to draw shapes in a document.
13. To preview a Web page document in your default Web browser, click File and then this.
14. In the space provided below, write the steps you would complete to insert into a document a clip art image of a computer disk.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.