Completion: In the space provided, indicate the correct term, command, or number needed to complete the sentence.
1. One method for creating a comment is to click the Insert Comment button on the toolbar.
2. In Print Layout view, clicking Insert and then Comment causes a to display in the right margin.
3. In Normal view, clicking Insert and then Comment causes the to open.
4. Turn on tracking by clicking the button on the Reviewing toolbar.
5. When tracking is turned on in a document, the letters display in black on the Status bar.
6. Use the feature to compare two documents and display the differences between the documents as tracked changes.
7. Click the button on the Standard toolbar to display the e-mail header.
8. Click File, point to Send To, and then click Routing Recipient and the dialog box displays.
9. In the space provided below, list the steps you would complete to merge and compare the contents of the document named EditedPetition with the contents of the document named Petition. (Assume you will display the results in the currently open document.)
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.