Fill in the Blank: In the space provided, indicate the correct term, command, or number.
1. The Mail Merge wizard guides you through steps to prepare merge documents.
2. Generally, a merge takes two documents: the data source document and the document.
3. Variable information in a data source document is saved as a(n) which contains all of the information for one unit.
4. A data source document created using the Mail Merge wizard is created and saved as a(n) database file.
5. A(n) inserts records on the same page, rather than creating a new form for each record.
6. To create a custom field, click the Add button at the dialog box and then type the field name at the Add Field dialog box.
7. Insert additional fields in a main document by clicking the button on the Mail Merge toolbar.
8. Click the button on the Mail Merge toolbar and the main document is merged with the data source document to a new document.
9. Edit a data source by clicking the button on the Mail Merge toolbar.
10. A field that is used for information that is input at the keyboard during a merge is called a(n) field.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.