Completion: In the space provided at the right, indicate the correct term, command, or number.
1. If you want to draw the same shape more than once, do this on the shape button on the Drawing toolbar.
2. To change the width and height of an object at the same time, use one of these sizing handles.
3. To select more than one object, hold down this key on the keyboard and then click each object.
4. To copy a selected object, hold down this key on the keyboard while dragging the object.
5. Click this button on the Drawing toolbar to display a variety of three-dimensional effects.
6. A drawn object can be rotated or flipped, but not this type of box.
7. To display a list of callouts, click this button on the Drawing toolbar and then point to Callouts.
8. Use options at this dialog box to specify horizontal and vertical layout options as well as text wrapping options.
9. Invoke the graphic editor by right-clicking the image and then clicking this at the shortcut menu.
10. This term refers to a lightened image that displays in a document.
11. Display the Drop Cap dialog box by clicking this option on the Menu bar and then clicking Drop Cap at the drop-down menu.
12. In the space provided below, write the steps you would complete to draw a perfect square and then fill that square with red color. (Assume the Drawing toolbar is already displayed.)
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.