Completion: In the space provided at the right, indicate the correct term, command, or number.
1. Click the Insert WordArt button on the Drawing toolbar and this displays in the screen. ________________________________________
2. Type WordArt text at this dialog box.
3. Click this button on the WordArt toolbar to display a palette of shape options.
4. Click this button on the Drawing toolbar to change the color of WordArt text.
5. Change the color of the WordArt text and the line creating the text at this dialog box with the Colors and Lines tab selected.
6. In the space provided below, list the steps you would complete to change the text color to green and add a shadow to existing WordArt text.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.
|© 2018 EMC Corporation. All rights reserved.|