Completion: In the space provided at the right, indicate the correct term, command, or number.
1. Generally, a form is created based on this default template document.
2. A fill-in form can include text boxes, check boxes, and/or these.
3. To display the Text Form Field Options dialog box, position the insertion point on a text form field, and then click this button on the Forms toolbar.
4. To protect a document, click this button on the Forms toolbar.
5. If you want the user to fill in a form by choosing from specific options, create this type of form field.
6. To fill in a check box form field, move the insertion point to the check box, and then press this key on the keyboard.
7. The default setting for a text form field can be changed to Number, Date, Current time, Calculation, or this.
8. This is the default setting for the Maximum length option at the Text Form Field Options dialog box.
9. When filling in a form template document, press this key to move the insertion point to the next form field.
10. This Word feature can be used to create a business form such as an invoice or purchase order.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.