1. Which of the following characters cannot be included in a Word file name?
2. What is the maximum number of characters in length for Word file names?
3. What should you do to exit Word?
4. What is the type of menu showing only the most frequently used options?
5. What is the key combination to move to the beginning of the document quickly?
6. What is the key combination to move up one screen at a time?
7. What is the key combination to move the insertion point to the last location of the insertion point when the document was closed?
8. To remove the text from the insertion point to the beginning of the word, press
9. What should be done to select a sentence?
10. What should be done to select an entire document?
11. To select a line of text,
12. Press Shift + End to select to the
13. Press Ctrl + Shift + Left Arrow to select to the
14. Press Ctrl + Shift + Up Arrow to select to the
15. Change the default font by clicking on the Font list in the Formatting toolbar.
16. To display a listing of other available toolbars, right-click on an existing toolbar.
17. The Go To option can be found under the File menu.
18. From the Getting Started task pane, click Create a new document to begin a new document window.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.