2. Select this feature to stop a letter from changing to a capital letter when it is the first letter in a new line.
3. What type of font has a small line at the end of a character stroke?
4. What typeface allows the same amount of horizontal space for each character?
5. To select the entire document, press
6. What feature is used to make the text imprinted or pressed into the page?
7. Which feature allows the user to adjust the spacing between certain character combinations?
8. Which feature is used to change the display of the text on the screen only?
9. What option allows the first letter of each of the selected words to be capitalized?
10. To insert a symbol into a document, click
11. How can you get help in Word?
12. What is the default font size?
13. A point is what portion of an inch?
14. The size of proportional type is measured vertically in units known as
15. To change the font, it is not necessary to first select any text as long as you click anywhere within a line.
16. When using the scale feature, percentages are only available from 1 to 100%.
17. The size of symbols is always 12-point.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.