2. Press this key or button to remove text that you will not need again.
3. Use this icon to remove text from its current location.
4. If boldfaced text is moved from one location to another, the
5. To remove underlining and italics when pasting text to a new location, select _____ from the Paste Options button drop-down list.
6. To keep underlining and italics when pasting text to a new location, select _____ from the Paste Options button drop-down list.
7. The _____ key is pressed along with the left mouse button when copying text to a new location.
8. To get the Office Clipboard to appear,
9. When using the Clipboard, what is the maximum number of characters that will display for each block of text?
10. To save selected text, highlight the text,
11. The fastest way to bring an existing document into the current document is to
12. What is the name for a document screen?
13. When displaying more than one window on the screen at a time, the active window
14. To close all open windows/documents at one time,
15. The open document can be split
16. If a single document appears, do this to split the open document.
17. To enlarge a document screen that has been manually reduced in size, click the _____ button.
18. To reduce the window size and have a button display on the Taskbar representing the document, click the _____ button.
19. To move the active window after it has been restored, click the
20. Which feature in Word allows two documents appearing on the screen at once to be checked simultaneously?
21. One way to copy text from one location to another within a document is to select
22. One way to move text from one location to another within a document is to select
23. A maximum of 50 different items can be placed in the Office Clipboard.
24. When multiple documents are displayed on the screen at once, it is easy to move or to copy text between them.
25. When a new window is opened, it is placed behind the other windows.
26. In the Window menu, the active document displays with highlighting.
27. By default, pasted text retains the formatting of the selected text.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.