2. The intersection of a row and a column is called a
3. Which part of a table runs horizontally on the screen?
4. Which part of a table runs vertically on the screen?
5. To move to the preceding cell in a table, press
6. To move to the next cell in a table, press
7. To move to the last cell in the column, press
8. To move to the last cell in the row, press
9. To move to the first cell in the row, press
10. To move to the first cell in the column, press
11. Positioning the mouse pointer at the selection bar at the left edge of the page until it turns into an arrow and then clicking the left mouse button would select
12. To select the entire table, which key is pressed while double-clicking the left mouse button on the table move handle?
13. To adjust the width of one column and have the remaining columns also adjust within the table, which key is pressed while dragging the column gridline or marker?
14. To view column measurements on the Ruler as you drag a gridline, press the _____ key.
15. To change text appearing in a row and column format and make it appear in a paragraph format, click
16. An easy way to move the table to a new location is to
17. Which feature in Word is used to make two or more adjacent cells into one cell?
18. Which button is used to insert a table where you drag in the document?
19. The first cell in the table is
20. Some AutoFormat styles automatically adjust the column widths.
21. When a column is deleted, the columns to the right of the cursor will shift to the right.
22. If no other options are selected, Word inserts a row below the cursor location.
23. The default vertical alignment of text in a cell is Center.
24. To delete a table, click anywhere in the table and press Delete.
25. To select the entire table, press Alt + 5 (from the numeric keypad with Num Lock off).
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.