1. What is the name of the reference printed at the bottom of the page where it is referenced?
2. Which menu contains the option to place a reference at the bottom of the page?
3. Which keys can be pressed to turn on the footnote pane?
4. Which keys can be pressed to close the footnote pane?
5. What is the default line spacing for footnotes?
6. What is the default numbering sequence for endnotes?
7. Which key(s) will move you to the next pane when moving between the document and the footnote/endnote pane?
8. Which key(s) will move you to the previous pane when moving between the document and the footnote/endnote pane?
9. Which menu will display the Go To dialog box to move to a specific footnote or endnote?
10. What is one way to get the Go To dialog box to open on the screen?
11. How can text appearing at the bottom of the page be moved to the end of the document?
12. What is the purpose of a footnote or endnote?
13. When preparing a research project, what style is commonly used?
14. A works cited page is typically single-spaced.
15. The footnote separator can be deleted from the footnote pane.
16. Footnotes can include symbols in place of numbers.
17. When footnotes and endnotes are moved or copied, Word automatically renumbers them.
18. To display footnotes, click View, Notes.
19. Footnotes and endnotes display in the Normal view.
20. When a footnote is deleted, the footnote numbers automatically adjust.
21. Endnotes can be quickly converted to footnotes.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.