1. Which Word feature guides you through six steps to create customized documents, including selecting the document type to having names from one document print in letters in another document?
2. What contains variable information that is inserted into a letter, memo, label, etc.?
3. A _____ is a collection of related fields about a person, topic, or idea.
4. Under what menu is the Mail Merge feature located?
5. How could existing e-mail addresses most easily be used as the data source for a mail merge?
6. Which of the following is true about using the mail merge feature?
7. The _____ toolbar provides buttons for editing a main document or a data source document.
8. Edit a data source document by clicking the _____ button.
9. What type of field can be inserted to ask the user for input during a merge?
10. What symbols does Word put around a field name in the main document before it has been merged?
11. A data source can be used with other main documents.
12. Once data is put into the data source it cannot be changed.
13. Data used for a letter can also be used for a label.
14. The number associated with a specific label helps determine the size of the label and also how many labels are on a sheet.
15. All records must be selected for a merge.
16. Word contains a customizable address list with some field names already created.
17. Word data sources can be used in Access.
18. The main document can be created from the current window, a template, or an existing document.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.