1. What is the name for the shapes drawn using tools on the Drawing toolbar?
2. Objects can be
3. A shape drawn with the Line button or Arrow button is called a(n)
4. A shape drawn with the Rectangle button or Oval button is called a(n)
5. To allow a button in the Drawing toolbar to be used more than once, click the button
6. To insert an exact copy of an object in a new location while the original object remains in the same location, press the _____ key while dragging the object.
7. How can you tell if an object is selected?
8. To add shading or color to a selected object, use the _____ button.
9. The default line color for a line, shape, or text box is
10. To select more than one graphic element, press the _____ key while clicking each element.
11. _____ are used to identify parts of an illustration or picture.
12. To horizontally align an image with a specified amount of space between the left edge of the image and the left edge of the page, use the _____ option.
13. What is the name of a lightened image that displays in the background of a document?
14. How many layers does a Word document contain?
15. If you want the first letter of a paragraph to be set in a drop cap, you must select the word before displaying the Drop Cap dialog box.
16. To remove a drop cap, click on the letter or word and press Delete.
17. A watermark can be either text or a picture.
18. It is possible to have text wrap around an object in Word.
19. By default, Word uses a thin black line around the outside of shapes and text boxes.
20. Lines can be removed from the outside of an object.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.