1. Which of the following can be used to navigate to a specific location in a document?
2. What displays a miniature of the pages in a document?
3. What displays any headings that are formatted with heading styles or outline-level paragraph formats?
4. What is the maximum number of characters a bookmark name can contain?
5. What is a valid bookmark name?
6. Which Word feature refers the reader to another location within a document?
7. When viewing a reference in the Cross-reference dialog box, hold down the _____ key while clicking the left mouse button to move to the actual location in the document.
8. What is the default font size?
9. Where can the default font be changed?
10. How would the user search for a specific document?
11. Which option on the Advanced File Search task pane allows you to specify the number of words you are requesting?
12. Which option on the Advanced File Search task pane allows you to establish a relationship between what is found and the type of data?
13. What is the name of the document where words can be added or removed for spelling check?
14. To create a custom dictionary in Word, select
15. What is the name of the Word feature that contains many separate documents?
16. What is the name of the Word feature that is a separate document within a larger document?
17. Word does not allow for a user-created dictionary.
18. The user can add or remove words from the CUSTOM.DOC file.
19. Word can conduct an advanced search on more than one criterion.
20. To remove a bookmark, click in the document, select the bookmark name, and press Delete.
21. When creating a bookmark for only a couple of sentences in a document, parentheses ( ) appear around the text.
22. Bookmarks show on the screen in the document by default.
23. The Thumbnail pane will only display five pages, even if there are more than five pages in a document.
24. If there are no headings within the document, the Document Map pane will be empty.
Materials posted on this site are copyrighted by Paradigm Publishing Inc. Permission is granted by the publisher to adopters of the text product that this electronic material accompanies to reproduce portions of these materials, and to adapt them as needed for educational use at a single location.