Benchmark Excel 2003 Specialist, page S252
Benchmark Excel 2003 Specialist and Expert, page S252
Benchmark Office 2003 Specialist, Excel page S252
Exercise 3, Step 7f:
If the Insert Refreshable Stock Data
option does not appear in your drop-down menu, you may need to download an add-in. To download this add-in, complete these steps:
1. Make sure you are connected to the Internet and then go to www.microsoft.com
2. At the Microsoft home page, click the Downloads option located in the Resources section of the left sidebar.
3. At the Download Center window, type Office 2003 Stock Quotes Add-in
in the Keywords (optional) text box and then press Enter (or click the Go button).
4. At the next window, click the Office 2003 Add-in: Stock Actions for the Research Task Pane
5. At the next window, click the Download button.
If you do not want to download this add-in, skip those steps in the exercise referring to the Insert Refreshable Stock Data option.